Taurus :))

Biyernes, Enero 4, 2013

hello 2013 :))


Blogging is not my passion.. but I do love writing and it seems that I have to practice to make some adjustments in my learning process. I do believe that everything that you're dreaming of will be overcome if you work for it . As 2013 approaches in my pathway, I am trying to change some of my routine that may affect my personality as well as my studies ..

According to wikipedia: 

    Education in its general sense is a form of learning in which knowledgeskills, and habits of a group of people are transferred from one generation to the next through teaching, training, research, or simply through autodidacticism.

As our young generation faces the new world, they must really acquire the strong built education in which they could ride on the upgrade session of the generation. 

Friends, readers and churvachu .. what can you say about 2013?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento